Project Planning Session #4 was just a quick review of the past week's action items and the assigning of new action items for the upcoming week due to scheduling conflicts. The current plan is to make next week's meeting the final project planning session and finally get the priliminary sprint started and commence development.
Update Previous Action Items
- Front page of the wiki completed (standardized format for headlines in place).
- Project Planning Session/Scrum Meeting template standardized.
- Sample C# code posted demonstrating coding standards.
- Project Corolla software development site up and running.
- Started work on setting up WinCvs.
- Completed three Blender tutorials.
- Created two 3D test models.
- Added information about Blender to the wiki.
New Action Items
- Finish scoping out game design and post to wiki in preperation for review during next meeting.
- Make sure that the Sprint section is ready.
- Complete the second XNA tutorial.
- Complete setting up WinCvs.
- Investigate the task tracking feature on the Project Corolla software development site.
- Complete one additional Blender tutorial and create another model.
- Investigate scaling issues when importing a model into the XNA framework.
- Prepare a Blender demonstration for the next meeting.