Project Planning Session #3 featured a few important developments. Work continues to progress on tasks fundamental to the project and Smashing Buttons in general. The registration process on SourceForge.net has been completed and the project should be approved by the end of the week. Alejandro, in addition to his current role as Lead Modeler and Graphics Artist, has assumed the role of Lead Sound Designer/Programmer. Additionally, concrete work on the Product Backlog was started.
Update Previous Action Items
- Project Corolla section and project planning guidelines added to the wiki.
- Added Knowledge Center section to the wiki.
- Wrote formal project description.
- Finished SourceForge.net registration process during meeting. Awaiting approval.
- Purchased and setup Windows PC. Bought an excessive amount of RAM to compensate for other "things".
- In the process of testing Blender.
New Action Items
- Complete the first XNA Tutorial: Displaying a 3D Model on the Screen.
- Complete the second XNA Tutorial: Making Your Model Move Using Input.
- Post game design ideas, robot design ideas, and any other game suggestions under the Game Design section.
- Continue wiki development.
- Write and post sample C# program demonstrating code standards.
- Finalize sprint planning page on wiki.
- Setup WinCvs with code repository.
- Investigate the task tracking features on SourceForge.net.
- Complete first Blender tutorial.
- Appointed Lead Sound Designer/Programmer.