- 3 minute rounds.
- 2 player competition; player with the higher score wins.
- During the last minute of play, the Swapper and Anti-Swapper items randomly appear.
- If the Swapper is activated first, then the player scores swap and the Anti-Swapper disappears.
- If the Anti-Swapper is activated first, then the Swapper disappears.
- Alternatively, there can be a single swapper item. If the player with the higher score activates it nothing happens. If the player with the lower score activates it, then the scores are swapped.
- With 30 seconds remaining in the round, the Trash Can item randomly appears.
- The Trash Can item is a compilation of several items and is worth 20 points.
- If the Trash Can remains after 10 seconds, then the individual contents are dispersed to random locations.
- 10 seconds may prove to be to long. Maybe the contents should be emptied after 5 seconds.
Dumpster Mechanic (optional)
- Limit the number of items per vacuum.
- A designated location on the field of play will be treated as a dumpster where items can be dropped off one at a time.
- A player earns twice the number of points when an item is dump in the trash.
- An item can be dumped out when the robot is near the designated dumpster location and presses the A button.
- A player regains space for each item dropped off and can pick up more items in this manner.
- Each player should have their own dumpster. If a player dumps trash into the wrong dumpster, the points go to their opponent.
- Dirt particle (dirticle) = 1 point
- Trash Can = 20-points
- Two 5-point items
- Two 3-point items
- Four 1-point items
- Coin = -1 point
- Swapper = players scores are swapped; destroys Anti-Swapper item.
- Anti-Swapper = Destroys Swapper item; player scores are not affected.
- Dumping trash in dumpster = 2x points per item
- Direction - Left Stick (analog)
- Acceleration - Right Trigger (analog)
- Brake/Reverse - Left Trigger (analog)
- Item Release - A Button